Elizabeth L. Ford
Elizabeth L. Ford concentrates her law practice in the area of civil litigation. Her primary areas of practice include workers’ compensation and general insurance defense.
Ms. Ford was admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 2011 and is a member of the Macon Bar Association and American Bar Association. She is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern and Middle District of Georgia and all State and Superior Courts of Georgia.
She graduated with a B.A. from The University of Georgia Terry College of Business (cum laude, 2008) and a J.D. from Georgia State University College of Law (cum laude, 2011). While an undergraduate, Ms. Ford was inducted into the National Honorary Management Fraternity, Sigma Iota Epsilon. During law school, she was Vice President-Philanthropy of the Women’s Law Students Association, and also was a member of the Estate Planning and Wealth Management Law Society.
Before joining Chambless, Higdon, Richardson, Katz & Griggs upon graduation from law school, she served as an associate intern at an Atlanta law firm and as a law clerk at a Macon firm.
Ms. Ford’s professional involvement includes membership in the Macon Bar Association and Georgia Defense Lawyers Association. Within her community, she is currently a member of the Junior League of Macon, the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation/Hay House, serves on the Festival of Trees Committee for the Museum of Arts and Sciences, and is a former member of the Champion’s For Children’s Class of 2017 that raises awareness of the Navicent Health Children’s Hospital. She is a member of Vineville Methodist Church, and resides in Macon with her husband and two daughters.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Georgia, 2011
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude
- The University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. cum laude – 2008
- Major: Terry College of Business – Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, 2011 – Present
- Macon Bar Association, 2011 – Present
- American Bar Association, 2011 – Present
- William Augustus Bootle Inn of Court, 2011 – Present
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, 2011 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Gautreaux & Adams, LLC – Macon, GA, Law Clerk, 2012
- Hendrick & Rascoe, LLC – Atlanta, GA, Intern, 2010 – 2011
- Alpha Delta Pi