A Team Approach To Defending Your Legal Interests
During our decades serving clients throughout Georgia, Chambless, Higdon, Richardson, Katz & Griggs, LLP, has emerged as a leader in defending clients facing civil litigation in all parts of the state. What makes our firm stand out?
- We have an extensive team of highly experienced litigators and problem solvers. When your interests must be defended in the courtroom, you can’t afford to have a lawyer anything other than well-versed in the nuances of litigation. Our attorneys spend day in, day out trying cases and obtaining results for individual and business clients in high-stakes situations.
- Clients benefit from our breadth of experience. Civil litigation encompasses a diverse array of legal disputes. Because we handle a broad range of case types, our attorneys have developed the ability to think outside the box and develop dynamic strategies to strengthen our clients’ positions in litigation.
- We maintain a dual focus on successful outcomes and efficient outcomes. Often, victory in litigation is a moving target. Because many clients often have other considerations than an all-out victory in a case, it is important to maintain a clear idea of how to help a client emerge from litigation in the best possible position. Our attorneys keep a sharp focus on the client’s overall legal position to ensure that we’re ultimately winning the war, not just winning battles.
Where The Best Defense Is A Strong Offense
While our firm stands prepared to come to the defense of clients regardless of their civil litigation needs, we have developed particular experience handling cases involving:
- Governmental liability
- Motor vehicle and trucking accident defense
- Professional malpractice defense
- Defense of employers in employment litigation