Legal counsel responding to allegations of misconduct must always account for the special needs of public entities and develop strategies for overcoming legal challenges that are both efficient and cost-effective. In Georgia, the firm that many municipalities and other governmental bodies turn to for this kind of results-focused representation is Chambless, Higdon, Richardson, Katz & Griggs, LLP. With attorneys who are experienced in handling the many civil claims government clients regularly face, the resources to dedicate to complex, protracted litigation, and a dedication to providing exceptional client service, our firm offers the ideal combination of practical legal help and dedicated client attention.
Your Legal Solution Begins Here
As providers of critical services and maintainers of considerable publicly accessed space, public entities face no shortage of possible exposure to civil liability. Our firm stands ready to respond to the many state and federal claims brought by citizens against municipalities and other public bodies, including:
- Employee matters such as claims of discrimination and harassment in government workplaces, as well as wrongful termination
- Land-use and Zoning cases
- Civil Rights claims, Section 1983 claims, and other claims against public officers, employees, and elected officials
- Personal injury claims arising from injuries on government property
- Lawsuits arising out of governmental contracts
We can begin preparing a comprehensive strategy to address your legal needs as soon as you meet with one of our experienced lawyers in a consultation. Contact our Macon and Atlanta offices by email or call 478-745-1181.