Quintesha S. Williams
Quintesha concentrates her practice in the area of civil litigation, focusing on general insurance defense.
Prior to joining the firm, Quintesha graduated from the University of Georgia, cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice in 2016, and from Mercer University School of Law, cum laude, in 2020. While in law school, Quintesha was a member of the Black Law Students Association, Real Estate Society, and Phi Delta Phi Honor Society. She also served on three mock trial teams and was named to the Order of Barristers.
Outside of law, Quintesha enjoys reading, watching Georgia football, shopping, and spending time with her fiancé, Desmond, family, and friends.
Areas of Practice
- General insurance defense
- State of Georgia, 2020
- Mercer University School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude- 2020
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.A. cum laude- 2016
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in: Advanced Legal Writing I and II
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Middle District of Georgia, 2019-2020
- Law Clerk, Macon-Bibb County Attorney Office, 2018-2019